Wednesday, May 6, 2009







Design a Super Delicious, Shining and Glossy Text Effect in Photoshop







I have Created This Effects By The One Great Site !!

Create a Realistic Break-Apart Effect with Debris Brushset in Photoshop

In this tutorial, I will show you an interesting technique I use to produce realistic break-apart/disintegration effect in Photoshop by using debris brushes, with a watercolour background attached. There are many tutorials on the web showing techniques about break-aparts but, it never hurts to learn more :)

It will be a bit boring if the whole tut is just to break something apart, so I also combined a bit of photo retouch techniques along side and hopefully they can be useful to you as well. Together we will be using layer blending options, masking, the pen tool, adjustment layers and of course, brushsets. Have a try!

6 comments:

  1. Tooo good man

    i love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK I got it..... Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. What the fuck.

    Go and drown somewhere asshole

    copycat copying from my site

    i will sue you cant even copy properly

    fucking moron ..|.

    ReplyDelete
  4. still needs a lil bit of wrk not upto the mark

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didnt get it...can you explain in detail...i am a total newbie...u can enlighten me more with your esteemed knowlegde...can u post a detailed tutorial so that lesser mortals like us can understand.

    Thanks

    Lisa
    (Belfast, UK)

    ReplyDelete
  6. U really need to learn photoshop man....
    abhi to tu ande mein hai re......

    ReplyDelete